INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes foreseen by EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR) and by the relevant Italian regulations, we would like to provide you some information concerning the purposes of and methods for processing your personal data.
We process your personal and fiscal data and your contact information, as well as any financial data required to reply to your requests and perform the current contractual agreements, in addition to any further data you may have freely and legitimately supplied for promotional purposes, provided you agreed to such purposes.
The data supplied – even through the Foundation’s websites – either by yourself or by other individuals (such as employees, collaborators, etc.) are those strictly necessary to provide you with the agreed services.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Your data is collected and processed in relation to your requests and to contractual requirements, to fulfil legal, fiscal and administrative obligations derived from these requirements, and to allow the financial, commercial, managerial and statistical management of the UNESCO Dolomiti – Dolomiten – Dolomites – Dolomitis Foundation. For said purposes, the processing will take place without the need for specific consent.
With your specific and separate consent, your data will be used for informative and promotional purposes concerning our institutional services and activities.
Your personal data is processed in reference to the operations indicated by the relevant regulations, and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, locking, disclosure, erasure or destruction of the data. Your personal data will be processed using manual, computerised and electronic means, even automated, guaranteeing their safety and confidentiality in compliance with current regulations, inspired by the principles of fair and lawful processing.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Provision of personal data is optional. However, if the data is not provided, it will be impossible to perform any activities for you.
Provision of data for promotional purposes is optional. Failure to do so will not have any consequences concerning normal execution of relations in progress but will prevent you from receiving information on the Foundation’s activities.
INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data may be communicated, both in Italy and in other Countries of the European Union and of the European Economic area, to:
- Personnel of the UNESCO Dolomiti – Dolomiten – Dolomites – Dolomitis Foundation as data processors or in charge of processing,
- Individuals who need to access the data for auxiliary purposes to the requested activities, within the limits strictly necessary to perform said auxiliary tasks (suppliers, couriers and forwarders, external collaborators, professionals and professional studios, service companies, credit institutes, etc.),
- Our consultants, within the limits necessary for them to perform their tasks,
- Other local, regional, national and European institutions for the same purposes as mentioned above,
- Individuals who can access the data under laws, regulations or community rules, within the limits established by said rules.
The personal data will not be communicated for other purposes, nor disseminated.
Personal data may be subject to transfer to third countries outside of the European Union, only if the transfer is necessary in order to fulfil a contract agreed between the data subject and the data controller, or to perform pre-contractual activities applied at the data subject’s request, or if transfer is necessary to conclude or fulfil a contract stipulated between the data controller and another natural or legal person in favour of the data subject.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
The data subject has the option of exercising the rights granted by the current regulation, and specifically:
- Right of access – the data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, access to any information on the processing.
- Right of updating and rectification of his or her data in our possession, if they are incomplete or incorrect.
- Right of erasure, transformation to anonymous or locking of data processed unlawfully, including data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
- Right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
- Right to restriction of processing – under certain conditions, the data subject has the right to obtain restriction of the processing concerning his or her data.
- Right to data portability – where applicable, the data subject has the right to obtain transfer of the data in our possession to another controller.
- Right to object – the data subject has the right to object – for legitimate reasons – to the processing of his/ her personal data, the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for promotional purposes, and the right to object to the automated decisional process concerning natural persons, including profiling.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (“Data Protection Supervisor”).
In order to exercise the rights indicated above, the data subject may contact the controller at our head offices or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data collected will be stored for the time required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and, subsequently, for a period of ten years. Personal data may also be stored for a longer period for purposes involving legal protection.
Data collected for promotional purposes will only be used until the consent is withdrawn.
Data is stored within the European Union in paper or electronic filing systems. It is understood that the Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the reference servers even to non-EU countries. In this case, the Controller ensures that transfer of data to outside the EU will take place in compliance with applicable laws.
The Data Controller is the UNESCO Dolomiti – Dolomiten – Dolomites – Dolomitis Foundation, with registered offices in Via Sant’Andrea 5 – 32100 Belluno, and administrative offices in Corso Italia 77 – 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL), in person of its legal representative.
Belluno, 25 May 2018