The UNESCO Dolomites Foundation | Board of Supporters
The Foundation’s Board of Supporters is a statutory body made up of representatives of the founding members and of all those entities which the Steering Committee considers qualified to be supporters. They may be natural or juridical persons, public or private entities, who have applied to be supporters and contribute to the management fund in cash or kind.
The Board of Supporters meets at least once a year in order to discuss matters relating to the UNESCO property and to offer advice on and make proposals for plans and action to be taken by the Foundation. It may also establish the sums to be contributed to the management fund in order to qualify as a supporter.
Potential supporters must meet the requirements set out in the specific set of rules, including meeting the location criteria and sharing the Foundation’s goals. Once entities are granted the title of supporter they may use a specific version of the UNESCO Dolomites brand logo.
The Board of Supporters currently has 184 members.
To apply to become a supporter and join the Board of Supporters, please fill in the form entitled “Application to become a Supporter”, filling in all parts and appending:
- a copy of the signatory’s identity document
- a copy of the articles of constitution and the charter of the entity
- a copy of the resolution passed by the administrative body to apply for supporter status
- a signed copy of the rules for qualifying as a supporter.
- by recorded delivery post to: Fondazione Dolomiti – Dolomiten – Dolomites – Dolomitis UNESCO, Corso Italia 77, 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL)
- by certified e-mail with the subject line “Request to become Supporter” to: [email protected]