Board of Supporters
The Board of Supporters of the UNESCO Dolomites Foundation is a statutory body composed of the Founding Members and all parties who, subject to approval of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, receive the status of Supporter, assigned to both natural and legal persons of a public or private nature.
L’adesione al Collegio dei Sostenitori prevede il conferimento annuale di una quota di adesione, mediante apporti in denaro o in natura attraverso la messa a disposizione di servizi e/o prestazioni professionali.
Membership of the Board of Supporters carries an annual fee, collected in monetary form or payment in kind through professional services or work provided.
The key aim is to promote dialogue and the participation of all parties involved in the management of the Dolomites World Heritage Site: Municipalities, Local Authorities, Parks, Universities and Research Centres, Associations and Freelance Professionals, who share the aims of the UNESCO Dolomites Foundation and wish to make an active contribution its initiatives.
The Board of Supporters meets annually in order to promote dialogue and investigation of topics connected to the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Board of Supporters currently has 182 Supporters.
Read the list of Supporters here.
Join the Board of Supporters
To become a supporter, it is necessary to comply with the requirements of the Regulations and share the Foundation’s aims.
To submit a request to become a Supporter and join the Board of Supporters, applicants must carefully read the attached Regulations, fill out all sections of the form “Supporter Application Form” and attach:
- a copy of an identification document of the signatory;
- a copy of the articles of constitution and the charter of the organisation;
- a copy of the resolution passed by the administrative body to apply for supporter status (where applicable);
- a signed copy of the Supporter Regulations.
All documents should be sent to the Foundation by:
- recorded-delivery post to: Fondazione Dolomiti – Dolomiten – Dolomites – Dolomitis UNESCO, Corso Italia 77, 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL), Italy
- certified email (PEC) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporter Regulations (ITA)
Supporter Application Form – DOC (ITA)
Supporter Application Form – PDF (ITA)